This Blog From Master Syah!!! welcome to blog syahfudin bin sa'roni 219716!!

Monday 25 November 2013

My Favourite Fruit "DURIAN BELANDA (SOUR SOUP)"






Annona muricata

A
nnona muricata is a botoni name of the fruit durian belanda otherwise known as sour soup. It also called Graviola in Brazil, in Indonesia, the fruit is known as the fruit Sirsak.






Sour soup has a lot of nutrition, but not all of us know about the benefits of sour soup because this information has not come to our knowledge 

I also has sour soup tree. At first I did not know the nutrition of this fruit, because all I know they possess a sweet taste. This fruit also can be blended into a very refreshment juice. Sometimes, my mother would pluck matured sour sop to be fried as our snack during our breakfast. The taste of the tasty snack reminds me of my family.  
  

For instance, it is discovered that sour soup can cure cancer, it can cure various types of cancer are very strong. In fact, this fruit can also lowering high blood pressure, depression stress, combat various germs and bacterial and stabilize our nervous system.

For those who doesn’t know anything about sour soup, these are some detail or information that all of you should know. It’s holt not too high and not too low, the fruit is quite large, prickly skin soft, white pulp. You should eat it like you eat banana because the way you feel it almost like banana. It can be pretty if you cut it with knife.

Actually, I didn’t know anything about this fruit until my teacher told me that this fruit can cure cancer. After that, I know that this fruit have more nutrition and I sure that some of people didn’t know about it. So, I create this blog to share the valuable information. Furthermore, I sell sour soup to all of people especially urban area. So, I thought that I want to commercialize this fruit worldwide.



So, I hope that you can taste the delicacy of it. So try has the taste of eat….!!!

1 comment: